Payment is due at drop off. Stilting your work is an additional fee. Firing may take up to two weeks or more during busy times. All items must be contained so we can move the work through our system. No single firings. Your items will be loaded directly into the kiln from your container and back into your container from the kiln. Once the work is fired, we will call you for pickup. Please pick up work as soon as possible, as space is limited.
Stilting is $1/per piece, stilts NOT PROVIDED, please bring or purchase.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ClayPeople is not responsible for fired results or damage of any kind. We reserve the right to refuse to fire any work. Customer assumes full responsibility for the replacement and or repair of any ClayPeople equipment damaged during the firing such as glaze on shelves and or kiln damage. Turn-around firing time is approximated and we cannot be held to a promised date. WORK LEFT LONGER THAN 30 DAYS after firing will be discarded.
YOU MUST NOTIFY US OF THE FOLLOWING:
ClayPeople WILL NOT ACCEPT OR FIRE:
- Flammable or melt-able materials inside clay (e.g. paper clay, metal, decals)
- Glazed greenware
- Pieces that may explode during firing (e.g. hollow forms with no air hole, wet greenware)
- Pieces that are not bone dry
- Pieces more than 1″ thick
- Individual pieces weighing more than 40lbs.
- Pieces that contain questionable materials (e.g. unknown clay or glaze maturing temperature)
|KILN||Low Fire- Bisque-Luster||Mid Fire|
|*Max Size||FULL /HALF /SHELF||FULL /HALF /SHELF|
|TEST: 11″ x 13.5″ .8 cf||KM 614-3||$25/$15/$15||$29/$20/$20|
|LARGE: 23″ x 24″ 7cf||KM1027||$140/$70/$35||$210/$105/$52|
|LARGEST: 28″ x 29″ 9.9 cf||KM1227||$198/$99/$50||$297/$159/$75|